- Coccidiosis caused by Eimeria sp. (all stages an species).
- Prophylactic use of Coxuril enhances growth and productivity of the animals.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1ml per ltr of water, continuously for 2 days. Repeat once after 5 days; Prophylaxis : Days 9 &10, 16 &17, and 23 & 24 of life.
- Pigeons: 20 mg per kg bw in water for one day; repeat every 30 days
- Kids and Lambs: 8ml per 5 kg bw in water once daily for 2 days; Prophylaxis: 4ml/ 5 kg bw, single dose on day 7, after turn out on pasture.
- Calves (above 5 weeks age): Prophylaxis: 15mg per kg bw on Day 14, as single dose. Rabbits- Prophylaxis: 25ppm continuously in water for 2 days, repeat once after 5 days.
- Poultry: 8 days
- Kids, lambs, rabbits and calves- 77 days
500 ml, 1 liter