- For the treatment of roundworm, tapeworm and liver fluke in Cattle, Sheep and Goats.
- Highly effective against mature and immature stages of all the major gastrointestinal roundworm, lungworm and hookworm of cattle, sheep and goats.
- Also effective in removal of tapeworm segments in sheep and lambs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- 7 .5 mg levamisole and 15 mg oxyclozanide per kg body weight, using suitable oral dosing equipment, according to the following. Cattle: 2.5 ml per 10 kg body mass Sheep & Goats: 1 ml per 4 kg body mass
- Meat: Cattle: 14 days Sheep: 21 days
- Milk: Cattle: nil
Sheep: Do not use in ewes producing milk
for human consumption
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
- Assess body mass as accurately as possible for proper dosing. Side effects are rare and transient but may include head shaking, salivation, and softening of faeces. Such effects may be accentuated in animals with severe liver damage, or in dehydrated animals. Do not eat, drink or smoke while dosing.