• TYLOJAT Injection is indicated in all conditions associated with bacteria sensitive to tylosin which includes organisms in the
Mycoplasma, Streptococcus, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, Bacillus, Spirochaetes, Staphylococcus, Corynebacterium, Fusiformis, Clostridium, Pasteurella.
• TYLOJAT Injection has been successfully used in respiratory and genito – urinary tract infections, otitis, cellulitis and secondary bacterial conditions associated with virus disease or post operative infections.
• Specific diseases treated successfully with TYLOJAT Injection include foul in the foot, mastitis and calf pneumonia in cattle.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Poultry & Turkey: 1 gm Tylojat per 2 liters of drinking water, daily for 3- 5 day
- Meat: Nil
- Not recommended in birds producing eggs for human consumption
50 ml, 100 ml