- Cattle, Sheep and Goats: Respiratory, GIT, UTI
and soft tissue infections & Mastitis.
- Poultry: CRD, Complicated CRD, Coryza, Fowl
Cholera, Fowl typhoid, Bumble foot, Necrotic enteritis,
Wing rot & Pullorum disease.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle and Buffaloes:
• 7.5- 12.5 mg per kg bw, by SC route, single dose
• 2.5- 5 mg per kg bw, by IM or IV route
- Sheep & Goats: 2.5 mg/kg bw, by IM route
Horses: 5 mg/kg bw, by IV route
Poultry: 10 mg/kg bw, by IM route
Note: All doses are to be given once daily, for 3- 5 days
- Meat: 28 days.
- Milk and Eggs: Not recommended.