INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- For the treatment and control of ectoparasites like Ticks, Mites, house flies, stable flies and face flies on cattle, sheep and goats.
- Cattle: Apply 10 ml per 100 kg body weight, over the midline. Application should be done from the head to the base of the tail. Treat weekly for three weeks.
- Sheep and goats: Use 2 ml per 10 kg body mass. For Karoo Paralysis ticks apply approximately a quarter of the dose in each of the four ‘armpits’ (the axillae and the groin). For Red lice, apply 4 ml per 10 kg body mass. Apply the full dose as a stripe down the midline of the back. Treat sheep/goats twice 3 weeks apart.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Toxic to horses and bees, insects and fishes.
- Calves under 6 months of age must be treated strictly
according to body mass.
- Signs of salivation and lethargy may occur with
overdosage. These signs are transient and will pass with
no ill effect.
- Do not mix VIVID with water or any other product.
- Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly before eating, drinking or
smoking. Prevent contamination of food, eating utensils,
drinking water, rivers, dams, grazing, etc.
- Destroy empty containers after use. NEVER re-use
containers for any other purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and
- Meat: 18 days
- Milk: Nil