- MYCOSPRAY: is indicated for the treatment of fungal infections in animals.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Clipping of hair around and over the sites of infection should be done at the start of treatment and again as necessary. Spray affected areas from a distance of 5 to 10 cm to apply a light covering, once daily for 2 to 4 weeks. Difficult cases may require treatment for 6 weeks.
- In the event of sensitization or irritation due to MYCOSPRAY, treatment should be discontinued.
- Avoid contact with eyes, since irritation may result.
- Wash hands thoroughly after administration to avoid spread of fungal infection
- The product is flammable, do not spray directly on to the flames.