- MONTAPRIM wsp: is useful for the treatment of
bacterial infections due to Sulfadiazine and
Trimethoprim sensitive organisms of sheep, calves,
chickens, turkeys and horses especially of the
respiratory, urinary and alimentary tracts.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Livestock: 1 gm MONTAPRIM wsp per 16 Kg bw
daily for 3-5 days.
- Poultry: 1gm/4.5 liters drinking water for 3-5 days
for E.coli, Pasteurella, Haemophilus sp. or Staphylococcal
- Poultry: 3 gm/4.5 liters drinking water for 3-5 days
for Salmonella sp. infection.
- Meat: 14 days.
- Milk: 4 days
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
- Milk from treated animals should not be used for
Eggs from treated birds should not be used for
500 gm, 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg.