ENROJAT 20 inj. covers Staphylococcus sp., Streptococcus sp., Pasteurella sp., Escherichia coli, Salmonella sp., Clostridium sp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella sp., Enterobacter sp., Campylobacter sp., Shigella sp., Aeromonas sp., Haemophilus sp., Proteus sp., Yersinia, Serratia sp., and Vibrio sp. Other organisms that are generally susceptible include Brucella sp, Chlamydia trachomatis, Staphylococci (including penicillinase-producing and methicillin-resistant strains), Mycoplasma synoviae, Mycoplasma mycoides, and Mycobacterium sp. (not the etiologic agent for Johne’s Disease).
ENROJAT 20 inj. is effective in cattle, buffaloes, camels, sheep, goats and horse for treatment of respiratory tract infection (Haemorrhagic Septicaemia (HS), Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia (CBPP), Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP), soft tissue infections, genito- urinary tract infection (Cervicitis, Metritis, Mastitis- including Mycoplasma disease, and gastro- intestinal tract infection and Respiratory disease (CRD, Complexed CRD, Fowl Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Fowl typhoid, Bumble foot, necrotic enteritis, wing rot, pullorum disease in poultry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle and buffaloes: 7.5-12.5 mg / kg bw, by SC route, as a single dose or 2.5- 5 mg /kg bw every 24 hours, by IM or IV route, for 3 to 5 days.
- Sheep and goats: 2.5- 5mg/ kg bw, by IM route, daily for 3 to 5 days.
- Camels:2.5 mg/ kg bw, by IM route, daily for 3 to 5 days
- Horses : 5mg/ kg bw, by IV route only, daily for 3 to 5 days
- Poultry : 10mg/ kg bw by IM route, daily for 3 to 5 days
Meat : 28 days
Not recommended to be given in lactating animals and in laying birds.
50 ml, 100 ml