- A roundworm remedy for cattle as well as a roundworm and milk tapeworm remedy for sheep and goats.
- Roundworm: (Cattle, Sheep and Goats) – 5 mg Fenbendazole/kg body weight i.e. 1.25 g
- DEFENDER Powder / 10 kg body mass. Tapeworm: (Sheep and Goats) – 10 mg Fenbendazole /kg body mass i.e. 2.50 g DEFENDER Powder / 10 kg body mass.
- DEFENDER Powder: can be administer by adding
the required amount to the feed.
For administration by drench, the required amount of
- DEFENDER Powder: can be mixed with equal
amount of water (by weight) to make uniform
- DEFENDER Powder: can be safely used in animals
before and after mating, pregnant animals, young,
old and debilitated animals.
- Meat : 7 days