- For the treatment and control of Roundworms, Lungworms and Tapeworms in Cattle & Sheep, and Roundworms and Tapeworms in Horses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle: 1ml per 13 kg bw orally (7.5mg per kg bw). Above 400kg, an extra 3.75ml are required for each additional 50kg bw.
- Sheep: 1ml per 20kgbw orally (5mg per kg bw). Above 80kg, an extra 0.5 ml is required for each additional 10 kg bw.
- Horses: Single dose treatment for horses-
- Encysted small strongyles (mucosal stage): 3ml per 10kgbw (30mg per kg bw).
- Migrating and tissue large strongyles: 6ml per 10 kg bw (60mg per kg bw).
- Diarrhoea in 2-3 weeks old sucking foals (Strongyloides westeri): 5ml per 10kgbw (50mg per kg bw). Repeat every 6-8 weeks. Five-day course for horses- Migrating Strongylus larvae and cysts 5 ml per 64 kg bw daily for 5 days (7.5 mg per kg bw).
- Do not mix with other products.
- Meat : Cattle : 12 days, Sheep – 15 days
- Milk : Cattle : 5 days, Sheep – 7 days