– Excellent palatability for better feed intake
– Reduces rumen acidity and lowers risk of acidosis
– Reduces risk of laminitis
– Improves skin and coat condition
– Can be used to increase weight gain in lightly framed camels
– No waste from nutrient deterioration or leaf breakage
Made using unique HNF® (High Nutritional Fiber) from Fiber Fresh HNF® is the result of processing certain forage crops such as alfalfa (lucerne) via one of two Fiber Fresh proprietary fermentation processes. HNF® is exclusive to Fiber Fresh and contains levels of nutrients and energy unparalleled in any other forage-fibre in the world.
HNF® has the characteristics of fibre yet the energy of grain and features high levels of quality protein and all the important amino acids, as well as naturally occurring levels of vitamins and minerals.
It is a safe, cool supply of energy that will not heat camels.
HNF® can reduce acidity in the rumen, providing a more favourable environment for digestion and lessening the risk of acidosis and other disease conditions.
Camels obtain more nutrients, get more energy from less feed, and retain more available energy for training and racing when fed FiberPerform®.