Vitamin E ………………….. 15%
Selenium ………………….. 0.025%
- Prevents muscular dystrophy, exudative diathesis, encephalomalacia, poor fertility and hatchability in poultry
- Prevents liver disease (hepatic necrosis), mulberry heart disease, white muscle disease, iron-toxicity poisoning and improves reproduction performance in swine
- Improves reproductive capability, decrease fetal mortality, improves milk production, better growth rate and prevents white muscle disease in sheep and cattle
The Vitamin E – Selenium Team
Oxidation is a normal part of metabolism in the body which produces by-product chemicals called FREE RADICALS. Free Radicals can easily build up in the body and destroy cells. However, antioxidants can be used to counter its damaging effects.
Two of the most important biological antioxidants are Vitamin E and Selenium. Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) is the major antioxidant in cell membranes, while Selenium is a vital component of the enzyme Glutathione Peroxidase. Combined, these two perform intensely in boosting the animal’s immune response.
Livestock animals need an adequate level of Vitamin E & Selenium to provide an optimum immune response. Miller et.al (1993) showed that inflammations, infections and environmental stress encourage the formation of unbound or “ILL-PACKED IRON”. Ill-placed iron increases the production of oxygen metabolites thus increasing the need for anti-oxidants. When animals are lacking in Selenium and/or Vitamin E, their immune system is compromised and these animals will get sick and/or die
Benefit of using Zagrosol ES
- Superior solubility – reduces clogging in drinking water pipes
- Easy application and administration via drinking water
- Easily absorbed by the body
Dosage & Administration
Poultry & Swine – Mix 1 mL per 3-5 L of drinking water for 3-5 days. Ruminants- Administer 1-5 mL per animal per day depending on forage quality.
Zagrosol ES is packed in 1 L, 5 L , 20 L and 200 L container.