- Restores the balance of electrolytes and glucose
- Supports the restoration of water balance
- Forms gel (mucous) in intestines. This helps to soften constipated intestinal content
- Protects damaged intestinal mucosa
- Binds pathogens, toxins etc. and removes them together with faeces
Diagel can be given with food 2-3 times daily or be dissolved in hand-warm water, 5g Diagel per 125ml of water.
1 tsp. contains approx. 5g.
- Dog: 1/2 sachet (5g) per 10kg of body weight
- Cat: 1/4 sachet (2.5g)
10gm x 5