- All organisms sensitive to the action of Lincomycin and
Spectinomycin, including Actinobacillus sp., Pasteurella
sp., Serpulina hyodysenteriae, Escherichia coli, Salmonella
sp., Campylobacter sp., Bacteroides sp.,
Clostridium sp., Fusobacterium sp., Actinomyces sp.,
Streptococcus sp., and Mycoplasma sp.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Calves: 15 mg per kg bw (1ml per 10kg bw), by IM route,
twice daily for the first day, followed by once daily for 2- 4
- Sheep & goat: 15 mg per kg bw (1ml per 10 kg bw), by
IM route, once daily for 3 days.
- Chicken & turkeys: 30 mg per kg bw (0.1ml per 0.5 kg
bw), by SC route, once daily for 3 days.
- Dogs & cats: 30mg per kg bw (1ml per 5 kg bw), by IM
route; may be repeated at 12 or 24 hours interval, for up
to 21 days
- Meat: 14 days
- Milk: 48 hours