- An aid in the prevention and treatment of bacterial
For the treatment of gastroenteritis and scour/
pneumonia complex caused by sensitive bacterial
For restoring electrolyte loss and reducing intestinal
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Treat twice daily with following dose for 3-5 days :
• Lambs, Kids, Dogs and Cats: 2 ml /3 kg body
• Calves and Horses: 30 ml /25 kg body weight
When treating Salmonellosis and bacterial pneumonias,
continue treatment for a minimum of 5 days.
1 stroke delivers 1.5 ml of SCOURSTOP.
- Do not use in animals with known sulfonamide
sensitivity, liver damage or blood dyscrasias.
- Meat: 14 days after last treatment.
- Milk: (cattle) Do not use in lactating or pregnant