- A protective astringent, antiseptic, counterirritant
ointment for topical application to aid in the management
of superficial wounds and abrasions of animals.
USAGE AND APPLICATION:
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry area of skin to be treated.
Apply Dermazinc directly on the wound with a spatula
or place on a piece of gauze.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns consult veterinarian.
- If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult veterinarian.